Accessibility Features at our Hotel
To provide a comfortable and hassle-free stay experience for all our guests, we offer all comforts and conveniences along with relevant accessibility features.
Complying with the ADA norms and regulations, our hotel premises are equipped with amenities like visual alarms, braille elevators, wheelchair-accessible rooms, and a lot more.
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32" of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812 mm)
- Braille elevator
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotels comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lowered buttons in elevators
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Portable shower chairs
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Room Accessible by Request
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Serv support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for the hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for the hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for the hearing impaired in public areas
The Lodge at Healdsburg
At The Lodge at Healdsburg we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, The Lodge at Healdsburg strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected] or 707-433-1300. Subsequent reports were run on: 03/01/2023; 02/04/2023; 01/20/2023; 01/02/2023; 12/01/2022; 11/05/2022; 10/03/2022; 09/07/2022; 09/06/2022
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.thelah.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.